A refreshing, cold, mock-tail for any summer occasion! It is fruity, sweet, sparkling, and great for any party.
- 50% sparking water (flavored or plain)
- 25% orange juice
- 25% Izze blackberry sparkling juice (any brand works)
- Frozen berries
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Put ice cubes in the glass, and pour all the liquids into the glass or pitcher.
- Garnish with frozen berries, mint leaves, orange slice etc.
I don’t use specific measurements so that you can choose how much or how little you want to make.
If you want it more sweet, cut down on the sparkling water and add more juice.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry mocktail, mocktails, summer drinks, non alcoholic drinks, summer mock-tails, orange blackberry drink, spritzers, summer spritzers, non-alcoholic spritzers