Moist, healthy, and scrumptious muffins-perfect for breakfast, a snack, or a side to a nice bowl of hot soup.
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas (fresh or frozen, mashed)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons sifted coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with muffins paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl (or Kitchen Aid) mix the bananas, eggs and peanut butter. Use a wire whisk to mix or use the whisk attachment for your Kitchen Aid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place mixture in the prepared baking pan filling each muffin cup 3/4 cup of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.
- Remove from the baking pan and cool muffins on a wire rack until cool.
- Store in an air tight container for 2-3 days or you can put them in the freezer and freeze as well.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free muffins, paleo muffins, healthy muffins, breakfast muffins, banana muffins, peanut butter muffins