Happy Monday! These silver dollar pancakes are SO cute and tasty. They are perfect for adults and kids will love them. They are made with almond flour and almond milk, making them gluten and dairy free.
They also have honey as the sweetener, making it even better for you. I like these pancakes because the ingredients are simple, it takes 5 minutes to make the batter, and you can just throw all the ingredients in a bowl and mix! Couldn’t be easier. You can also substitute maple syrup in the pancakes if you don’t have honey.
They are a great breakfast item that you can pair with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, mimosas, really anything.
Here are some topping ideas that are delicious:
- butter and maple syrup
- fresh berries and greek yogurt
- peanut butter and honey
- almond butter and maple syrup
- whipped coconut cream and fresh fruit
- crushed nutes
- berry syrup
The list is endless!
Try these out and let me know in the comments how they turned out!Print
These fluffy, gluten free, and healthy pancakes are the perfect size for kids and adults! Add some peanut butter, berries and yogurt, or your classic butter and maple syrup and these will taste divine.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- butter or coconut oil as needed for the pan
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon of butter or coconut oil
- Take an 1/8 measuring cup and scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Wait for small bubbles to form before flipping over the pancake. If it burns too quickly then turn the heat down. Each pancake takes about 2-3 min her side.
- Serve with maple syrup or whatever toppings you’d like!
This recipe makes roughly 9-10 silver dollar pancakes so double the recipe if you need more than that
I would suggest making these all at once. I have not tested saving the batter for the next day or reheating already made ones.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, gluten free pancakes, pancakes, silver dollar pancakes, breakfast, gluten free breakfast