These fluffy, gluten free, and healthy pancakes are the perfect size for kids and adults! Add some peanut butter, berries and yogurt, or your classic butter and maple syrup and these will taste divine.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- butter or coconut oil as needed for the pan
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1/2 teaspoon of butter or coconut oil
- Take an 1/8 measuring cup and scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Wait for small bubbles to form before flipping over the pancake. If it burns too quickly then turn the heat down. Each pancake takes about 2-3 min her side.
- Serve with maple syrup or whatever toppings you’d like!
This recipe makes roughly 9-10 silver dollar pancakes so double the recipe if you need more than that
I would suggest making these all at once. I have not tested saving the batter for the next day or reheating already made ones.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, gluten free pancakes, pancakes, silver dollar pancakes, breakfast, gluten free breakfast