Creamy, chocolatey, and paleo approved chocolate pie.
- 2 1/2 cups cashews, almonds, or mix of any nuts
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons soaked raisins (see notes)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2–3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Blend up the mixed nuts and salt in a food processor.
- Add the egg. Blend well.
- Oil the pie pan, then line with wax paper.
- Spread the crust mixture into the pie pan and evenly spread out. Set aside.
- In the food processor blend the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the pie mixture into the pie crust.
- Cover and put the pie into the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Take out of the fridge and bake for 20-22 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Eat it and cry with happiness
For soaked raisins, soak them in 1/2 cup hot water for 5-10 min.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paleo pie, paleo chocolate pie, paleo dessert, gluten-free pie, gluten-free chocolate pie, dairy-free chocolate pie