A cold and refreshing peach lemonade cocktail for any occasion!
- 4 medium ripe peaches, pitted and sliced in half
- 1–2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups fresh lemonade
- 1 cup San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
- 1 shot of your favorite non-flavored vodka
- lemon wheel for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the peaches skin side down in a glass baking dish ( not oiled or anything) and sprinkle the tops with sugar. Roast (aka bake) the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy and the skins are able to be easily peeled off.
- Wait for the peaches to cool a bit. Remove the outside of the peach skins and throw away. Drop the roasted peaches into a blender.
- Pour in enough lemonade to cover the top of the peaches in the blender. Puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little frothy and foamy.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher. Add the lemonade, San Pellegrino, and the shot of vodka (or not). Stir.
- Chill. Be sure to stir up the lemonade before serving.
- Drink up and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Drinks, Lemonade cocktail, cocktails, peach lemonade, peach lemonade cocktail, fourth of july drinks