These almond flour scones are sweet, tangy, and moist. They are gluten free, and an incredible addition to any breakfast. Enjoy with some coffee or tea.
White Chocolate Cranberry Scones (Gluten Free) :
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
White Chocolate Cranberry Scones (Gluten Free):
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, with a spatula or spoon, and do not over mix.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Form dough into a one-inch thick disk (round circle like a pie), and cut into equal pieces.
- Place scones onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for about 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
- These scones keep best if they are in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When you want to eat them, take them out and microwave them for 8-10 seconds, for a nice and warm scone.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free scones, white chocolate cranberry scones, white chocolate scones, gluten free, white chocolate cranberry gluten free scones, easter recipes, breakfast scones, breakfast recipes