Moist, sweet, and the perfect healthy snack!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted or olive oil
- 3 medium sized pitted medjool dates, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, add oil, bananas, eggs, and dates. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, add all dry ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until well combined.
- Add muffin liners to a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Take a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop and scoop mixture into lined muffin tin. Fill about 3/4 of the way. It will make 12 muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. (16 minutes was my sweet spot)
- Let cool in tin for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Keep these muffins stored in the refrigerator, as they can mold more easily in the summertime because they are moist. Store for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whole 30 muffins, gluten free muffins, banana muffins, sugar free muffins, dairy free muffins, healthy snacks, healthy muffins